sewabharti Madhya Pradesh
With this perspective in view Sewa Bharati Madhya Bharat strives towards creating an environment of harmony and social equity in the society. It seeks to promote the Indian cultural ethos of love and universal brotherhood-Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam amongst people. It works especially among the economically weaker and socially backward sections and the tribal and indigenous communities in India to make them self reliant and participant in the development of the nation. It also works to generate in them a feeling of confidence and self esteem.
To achieve this objective Sewa Bharati Madhya Bharat has taken a number of initiatives in the area of education, healthcare, social security, self reliance, rehabilitation of differently abled and special needs children, women empowerment and promotion of cultural values and social harmony.
Sewa Bharati Madhya Bharat is a non government charitable society registered under the M.P. SOCIETY REGISTRIKARAN ADHINIYAM, 1973 since 9th October 1990.
Its jurisdiction extends to whole of India. Presently our activities are spread all over Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh states.
- Social security
- Matrichhya: Home for abandoned children
- Anand dham: Home for senior citizens
- Gandhi Ashram: Home for differently abled and special needs children
- Sewa Vidya Mandir Bhopal: Higher Secondary School for children of slum and tribal areas imparting good and value based education
- Residential tribal middle schools for Seharias, Baigaas,Oraons, Korwas, Gond, Bhils and all other tribes
- Hostels for tribal girls and boys: 6 boys and 10 girls hostels are being run in tribal areas
- Sanskaar Kendra in slum areas
- Coaching centres and Baalvadis
- Mobile dispensary
- Primary health centre Kolar, Bhopal
- Neurotherapy centre
- Arogya anandam-proposed project
- Free medicine distribution and health counselling
- Distribution of low cost food to patients and their attendants in hospitals
- Vocational training
- Computer training: Bhopal centre is recognised by National Open University and Makhanlal Chaturvedi Patrakarita University. A certificate is also granted by DCA.
- Typing training Recognised by Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Tailoring / Embroidery training: A certificate of proficiency is issued by Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Self help groups for women
- Other socio-cultural activities
- A number of socio-cultural programs are organised on various occasions to promote national integration, social and cultural harmony.
- Students of social work come to Anand dham for their research work.