Sewabharati Rajastan organises Free Eye camp at Mt Abu
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, January 29In less than a month since the launch of the Annapurna Akshaypatra Yojana, a project initiated by the Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS), UT Branch, Chandigarh, the number of meals being sold every day has reached up to 1,500 and the number of locations is now six. The scheme was launched on January 2 with 665 food packets being sold at five locations. And as usual, the food is being sold out at all six designated sale points within a few minutes.
Where you can buy food for Rs 10
- Sabji Mandi, Transport Area, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Labour Chowk, Mani Majra, Chandigarh
- Labour Chowk, Near EWS Colony, Dhanas
- Labour Chowk, Ram Darbar, Chandigarh
- Labour Colony No. 4, Industrial Area, Phase I, Chandigarh
- Labour Chowk, Sector 44
Kirron’s 5 vans yet to be received
- Kirron Kher, city MP, had announced that she would donate five vans from her MPLAD Fund towards the cause. However, the vans are yet to be received as the apporval for the same is pending.